Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Portland May 15-18 (2008.05.18)

I've been meaning to write up something for the whole weekend, but just too much went on and when I started putting it on paper well I had 2 pages for the first 3 hours I was there, so I'm just going to drop pictures I took and a link to where you can see all the pix from the weekend. I'll post full stories later.

Portland Pictures

DLSNC, the school I use to teach at moved to the old Kenton School grounds - a major upgrade for the students, staff, and faculty


NoPo's St. John's Bridge


Of course I made a quick trip to the Gorge


Upper Horestail falls


Latourell Falls


White Sturgeon - Bonneville Dam Fish Hatchery


Obama and his suit patrol


80,000 People (15% of Portland Population) out for the Obama Rally

No comments:

Post a Comment