Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Icer Air show AT&T Park (2007.11.03)

So I was lucky enough to see Merri this weekend, something that rarely happens in a given yearly cycle. Merri was working at Icer Air at At&t park in the city, so me and Arshi went expecting to meet up with Merri et al after the event, but wandering around outside and looking kind of puppy doggish some guy gave me and Arshi free tickets to get in. We got in just in time to catch the end of the big air contest and I got a couple of shots:







It was definitely a strange crowd. Some real snow people, but a lot of snow bunny types...guys and girls. Mos Def played the end of the night and I had guys that were at the high school that I taught at in Portland, Oregon that had better flow than this guy. The mix of snow people and hip hop people was definitely a strange crowd. Also bumped into Elyn who I haven't seen since the Seattle Marathon last November. Her and her husband, Mark are living on the Penninsula and she's up at UCSF on a fellowship.

No comments:

Post a Comment